RED LAB IS HIRING!
Red Lab is looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our development team. This person would work closely with Red Lab’s development and project management teams to build functional, pixel-perfect websites on WordPress. A deep understanding of WordPress, and the ability to creatively solve roadblocks, are critical skills for this position.
Position Type: Full time and Contract work. Remote or In-Person if located in the Cedar Valley.
HERE ARE THE ESSENTIALS WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A WEB DEVELOPER:
- Substantial knowledge of WordPress including Page Builders, Advanced Custom Fields, Gravity Forms, and Optimization
- Vast understanding of website security practices and implementation
- Experience with a CSS pre-processor (Sass), cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with various grid systems (eg. Bootstrap)
We are looking for a problem solver who is efficient with their time and up for new challenges.
Red Lab wants an independent learner who is motivated to teach themselves new skills and passionate to learn new technologies, frameworks, and best practices.
Red Lab’s idea of a great web developer is someone who is responsive, communicates frequently about project status, and meets deadlines.
We give a damn, and you should too. We take pride in what we do and we are looking for a developer that strives to do their best work every, single time.
IT WOULD BE PRETTY SWEET IF YOU HAD THIS TOO:
- Experience with PHP
- Ability to modify and extend plugins
- Experience using Sketch, Figma, and Adobe XD design platforms
- Experience implementing animations using Lottie