RED LAB IS HIRING!
SOCIAL MEDIA AND EMAIL MARKETING INTERN
The Social Media and Email Marketing Intern will promote the Red Lab team by creating, implementing and managing various social media accounts and creating email marketing campaigns that advocate services provided by Red Lab and its clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent consulting, writing, and editing skills with a creative edge to positively reflect the Red Lab team. The Social Media and Email Marketing Intern should feel confident and comfortable handling multiple responsibilities at one time; and, at the same time be confident when presented with new challenges and projects. This position will interact with Red Lab team members, company partners, and community members, thus this candidate must possess a positive attitude in representation of Red Lab while doing so. Most importantly, the Social Media and Email Marketing Intern must possess a strong work ethic that is evident in their outlook on their work and life.
This is a part-time position with a weekly commitment of 10 hours.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SOCIAL MEDIA AND EMAIL MARKETING INTERN
There is always something new going on at Red Lab Tech. Even though each day can feel like a new adventure, there are four core areas for which a Social Media and Email Marketing Intern is responsible.
- Responsible for social media account creation and account information management
- Create, revise, publish, and post organic content in the form of text, images, and videos that promote RLT services and build relevant connections with community, state, and worldwide individuals
- Establish and manage social calendar in a collaborative and timely manner
- Construct email marketing campaigns to generate website traffic and product signups, as well as build out email templates to showcase appropriate message for various campaign types
- Segment user lists in distinct groups based on shared characteristics
- Ensure timely and appropriate management of client information – deadline drive is a must!
- Must be strategic thinking, technical minded and customer savvy
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and thrive in a fast-pace environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail and be very well organized
- Ability to make focused decisions based on RLT Company values
- Experience creating social media accounts
- Design program experience with applications such as Adobe PSD, XD, and Sketch
Having one or more of the below is an added benefit, but not required:
- Experience with ecommerce
- Experience working with CRMs (customer realtionship management)