RED LAB IS HIRING!
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Red Lab is looking for the next member to join our Digital Marketing team. This person will be responsible for strategizing, executing Search Engine Optimization techniques and implementing Paid Search campaigns, as well as Display, Remarketing and Social Media Advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate should feel comfortable handling multiple responsibilities at one time and be confident when presented with new challenges and projects.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
The digital marketing world is quite dynamic, and thus, the role of Digital Marketing Specialist will need to be able to think on their feet, research, and learn quickly. Even though each day can feel like a new adventure, there are four core areas for which a Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible.
DAY-TO-DAY MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE
- Keep client campaigns on budget and provide recommendations for budget changes.
- Monitor keywords and manage negative keyword lists.
- Identify and act upon new opportunities to improve performance.
- Communicate with third party vendors.
- Work with other members of the Digital Marketing team to develop strategies that meet and exceed client expectations.
- Use data to provide recommendations for strategy changes to improve performance.
- Perform SEO audits to determine overall opportunity for prospects.
- Conduct ongoing keyword research to identify areas of opportunity.
- Introduce new paid channels, such as Bing or Facebook.
- Identify new opportunities for organic growth.
EXECUTION & OPTIMIZATION
- Implement tactics of each campaign.
- Optimize campaigns to achieve client goals.
- Make recommendations for improving campaign success.
- Determine the most effective allocation of budget.
- Ensure campaigns are following best practices (i.e. Facebook text rules, Google-recommended structures, etc.).
- Tell the story of the clients’ campaigns through analytics, charts, and written analysis.
- Communicate reports in a way that the client will understand the results.
QUALIFICATIONS AND QUALITIES WE’D LIKE TO SEE IN A DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
We are looking for someone with 2+ years of hands-on digital marketing experience who has an understanding of current digital marketing trends, best practices and technical skills in Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics is required. Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization is desirable, and experience using Social Media Ads Managers and Excel (emphasis on Pivot Tables and Graphing) is helpful.
Trackability is one of digital marketing’s greatest perks, but it can also be one of its biggest challenges. A Digital Marketing Specialist will need to have strong analytical skills to turn data into actual business metrics.
If numbers are your friend, we’d like to be your friend too. We need someone who is mathematically competent (a.k.a. good with numbers) who is ready to put their nose to the grindstone and dig into data.
A Digital Marketing Specialist will be in charge of multiple clients who have different strategies in place. We are looking for someone who excels at multi-tasking to balance multiple client workloads and tasks across various marketing channels. This person will need to be a self-starter and know how to manage their time wisely.
Red Lab has clients in a variety of industries. An ideal candidate will welcome the idea of becoming knowledgeable in different industries. This person will take it upon themselves to continually seek out education on trends and stay up-to-date on industry news.
Attitude is everything. If you’ve got a can-do mindset and a positive attitude, you’ve got it goin’ on in our opinion.
We give a damn, and you should too. We take pride in what we do and we are looking for a team member that strives to do their best every single day.
RED LAB’S COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
- Upbeat work environment with a casual atmosphere.
- Family-first environment.
- Compensation: $40-$50k salary and bonus opportunities.
- Ability to work remote, as needed.
- Two weeks of paid vacation, to start.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Company contribution to HSA and Retirement plan.