RED LAB IS HIRING!
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Red Lab Technologies is looking for the next member to join the pack as a part of our Digital Marketing team. This person will be responsible for strategizing, implementing SEO tactics and executing Paid Search campaigns on both Google and Bing, as well as Display, Remarketing and Social Media campaigns. The ideal candidate will need to possess excellent organizational and communication skills to thrive in Red Lab’s team environment. A Digital Marketing Manager should feel comfortable handling multiple responsibilities at one time and be confident when presented with new challenges and projects. This position will interact daily with clients, vendors and company partners; it will be necessary for this candidate to have a positive attitude while representing Red Lab through their communications.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
The digital marketing world is quite dynamic, and thus, the role of Digital Marketing Manager will need to be able to think on their feet, research, and learn quickly. Even though each day can feel like a new adventure, there are four core areas for which a Digital Marketing Manager is responsible.
SEO EXECUTION & OPTIMIZATION
- Perform SEO audits to determine overall opportunity for prospects.
- Implement on-site, off-site and local SEO tactics for clients on a monthly basis.
- Construct customized SEO strategies to achieve client-specific goals.
- Conduct ongoing keyword research to identify areas of opportunity.
- Make recommendations for improving website architecture.
- Suggest content to improve on-site and off-site SEO.
- Constant research and testing of the latest industry tactics.
PAID CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- Conduct research for tactic and budget recommendations.
- Determine most effective allocation of budget.
- Keep client campaigns on budget and provide recommendations for budget changes.
- Monitor keywords and manage negative keyword lists.
- Identify and act upon new opportunities to improve campaign performance.
- Ensure campaigns are following best practices (i.e. Facebook text rules, Google-recommended structures, etc.).
- Introduce new marketing channels to strategy, as needed.
- Devise campaign strategies to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Provide justification for strategy changes in terms that clients will understand.
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clients by promoting company products and services.
- Tell the story of the clients’ campaigns through analytics, charts, and written analysis.
- Communicate in a way that the client will understand the results.
QUALIFICATIONS AND QUALITIES WE’D LIKE TO SEE IN A DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
We are looking for someone with 2+ years of digital marketing experience who has an understanding of current digital marketing trends and technical skills in Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
A thorough understanding of Google Analytics is a must. Experience using Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and Microsoft Excel (emphasis on Pivot Tables and Graphing) are helpful.
This person will need to be up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices in SEO and SEM. Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms will help a person succeed in this position.
Trackability/Attribution is one of digital marketing’s greatest perks, but it can also be one of its biggest challenges. A Digital Marketing Manager will need to have strong analytical skills, and be able to communicate “marketing jargon” into actual business metrics.
We want to take our work to the next level. Rather than just going through the motions, we are looking for someone who is strategic and good at mapping out a plan of action that will best fit a client’s goals.
A Digital Marketing Manager will be in charge of multiple clients who have different strategies in place. We are looking for someone who can efficiently balance multiple client accounts and is skilled at prioritizing workload to ensure the correct services get executed each month.
You can walk the walk but can you talk the talk? The world of digital marketing is full of buzzwords and new trends so being able to break it down for our clients is important. We need someone with good written and oral communication to help keep our clients in the loop.
Attitude is everything. If you’ve got a can-do mindset and a positive attitude, you’ve got it goin’ on in our opinion.
Red Lab has a relaxed environment, but also puts its clients needs/goals first. We are looking for someone who is able to be a self-starter and manage time wisely.
We give a damn, and you should too. We take pride in what we do and we are looking for a team member that strives to do his/her best every single day.
RED LAB’S COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT.
- Relaxed work environment and company culture.
- Competitive salary and potential bonus options.
- Flexible Hours.
- Two weeks of paid vacation, to start.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Company contribution to HSA.