RED LAB IS HIRING!
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
The Digital Marketing Intern will assist Red Lab’s Digital Marketing team in creating, implementing and managing various client and internal campaigns and tasks across Red Lab. This person will learn the inner workings of Paid Media campaigns, Search Engine Optimization strategies, and Social Media advertising.
The ideal candidate will have excellent problem solving skills and have a desire to learn new skills to thrive in Red Lab’s entrepreneurial and team environment. The Digital Marketing Intern should feel comfortable handling multiple responsibilities at one time; and, at the same time be confident when presented with new challenges and projects. This position will interact daily with Red Lab team members, vendors and company partners so this candidate must possess a positive attitude in representation of Red Lab while doing so. Most importantly, the Digital Marketing Intern must possess a strong work ethic that is evident in their outlook on their work and life.
This is a part time position for 10-20 hours per week. Rate: $12/hr.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF A DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
There is always something new going on at Red Lab. Even though each day can feel like a new adventure, there are three core areas for which a Digital Marketing Intern is responsible.
- Assist Digital Marketing team in building out campaigns from scratch, based on a specific strategy laid out to meet client goals.
- Ensure campaigns are following best practices (i.e. Facebook text rules, Google-recommended structures, etc.).
CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE
- Keep track of budget pacing and ensure client campaigns remain on track.
- Monitor keywords and manage negative keyword lists.
- Communicate with third party vendors and proof their work.
- Learn and gain a deep understanding of different marketing channels and tactics (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Advertising, Display and Retargeting, etc.)
- Ensure timely and appropriate management of client information – deadline drive is a must!
- Compile monthly reports through analytics, charts, and written analysis.
- Communicate the information in a way that the client and internal teams will understand the results.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
We are looking for someone with a basic knowledge of digital marketing. While it’s not required, it would be greatly beneficial if this person has previous experience using Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and Excel (emphasis on Pivot Tables and Graphing).
A Digital Marketing Intern needs to possess a strong desire to learn, with an appetite for developing a thorough understanding of digital marketing practices. This person can’t be afraid to ask questions and should be ready to dive headfirst into learning.
Trackability is one of digital marketing’s greatest perks, but it can also be one of its biggest challenges. A Digital Marketing Intern will need to be Analytical to break down all that data.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be in charge of multiple clients who all have different services in place. We are looking for someone who is good at multitasking and is able to manage their time wisely in order to balance their client load. We need someone with good written and oral communication to help relay information from the Digital Marketing team to the people managing the account.
Attitude is everything. If you’ve got a can-do attitude and a positive spirit, you’ve got it goin’ on in our opinion.
We give a damn, and you should too. We take pride in what we do and we are looking for a team member that strives to do their best every single day.