RED LAB IS HIRING!
Red Lab is looking for an Account Manager to join our team. This person will be responsible for leading the day-to-day delivery of client projects, ensuring that client strategies and tactics are executed on-time, on budget, and to the Red Lab standard. An Account Manager is responsible for delivering high quality results to the client while being their primary point-of-contact on a daily basis. This person will work with all of the departments within Red Lab to meet deadlines and oversee projects. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and excellent organizational and communication skills to thrive in Red Lab’s team environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN ACCOUNT MANAGER
There is always something new and exciting going on at Red Lab. The role of Account Manager will need to be able to communicate effectively, manage multiple projects at one time and enjoy learning new things. Even though each day can feel like a new adventure, there are three core areas for which an Account Manager is responsible.
- Take part in exploratory conversations with incoming leads.
- Assist in creating client proposals and strategies.
- Participate in kick-off calls to understand client goals, establish expectations and help to build effective strategies that achieve those goals.
- Devise plans to complete projects in a timely manner and exceed client expectations.
- Work with the Sales team to develop new business opportunities with existing clients by promoting company products and services.
- Prompt clients to approve and increase monthly budgets.
DAY-TO-DAY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Ensure timely and appropriate management of client deliverables – deadline drive is a must!
- Communicate with clients the status of their project/campaign and provide proactive consultation.
- Facilitate client approvals and communicate changes with the team.
- Quality assurance testing.
- Identify areas of improvement related to client delivery, such as streamlining organizational processes and pursuing further education related to the clients’ business.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
- Establish self as client’s go-to person for questions, major issues or strategic guidance.
- Understand client goals and make sure Red Lab’s tactics align.
- Have regular conversations with clients to ensure the client is happy and the account is retained or growing.
- Communicate strategies in terms that a client will understand.
- Be a liaison between clients and Red Lab’s creative, development and digital marketing teams, as well as vendors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND QUALITIES WE’D LIKE TO SEE IN AN ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are looking for someone with 3+ years of experience in client services or account management. Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Website Design & Development Processes is a plus, not a must, so long as the person is willing to learn quickly!
An Account Manager will act as a main point of contact for existing and potential clients. This person will need to be polished, able to facilitate strategic and exploratory conversations, and exude confidence.
With multiple clients engaging in a variety of services from Red Lab, the ideal candidate for this role must possess exceptional attention to detail and be very well organized. We are looking for someone who can efficiently balance client workload and feels comfortable when holding others accountable to meeting deadlines.
Communication is key. This position will interact daily with clients, vendors and company partners so it is important for a candidate to possess a positive attitude and excellent written and oral communication skills.
We are always striving to take our work to the next level. Rather than just going through the motions, we are looking for someone who is strategic, able to solve problems quickly and good at mapping out a plan of action that will best fit the client’s goals.
We like to set high goals for ourselves! We are looking for someone who is able to be a self-starter, set priorities and manage time wisely to contribute to the continued growth and success of Red Lab.
We give a damn, and you should too. We take pride in what we do and we are looking for a team member that strives to do their best every single day.
RED LAB’S COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT.
- Family-first environment
- Competitive salary and bonus options
- Ability to work remotely as needed
- Two weeks of paid vacation, to start
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company covered Health Insurance: Individual – 100%, Family – 75%
- Company contribution to HSA
- Simple IRA retirement plan with company match